Building Insurance

This is what protects the structure of the house and the permanent fixtures inside. It would protect you form small incidents for example a broken window, in a worse case scenario if there was house fire it could mean you could still owe a mortgage on a property that you no longer live in.

Contents Insurance

This designed to protect your belongings. If you were to become a victim of theft, fire or water damage. As you may need to replace a few or even all of your belongings, contents cover gives you peace of mind that your belonging are protected.

Advice is vital in this day and age to make sure your policy will cover you fully, and to make sure you have considered all the options. Just like personal protection, it is easy to find a cheap policy online, but it is also easy to miss out some key of elements of what your policy will cover you for. Relying on Premier Property Solutions will make sure you have the right cover at the best price.

We are driven to provide our customers the highest level of service.

For more information or assistance call us today on: 0330 043 0003